- Course Number: 01:198:443
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Credits: 3 to 4
A course for presenting advanced topics in computer science. Topics may vary from year to year according to the interest of faculty and students.
† This course is available for CS Graduate degree credit.
- Learning Goals:
Computer Science majors ...
- will be prepared to contribute to a rapidly changing field by acquiring a thorough grounding in the core principles and foundations of computer science (e.g., techniques of program design, creation, and testing; key aspects of computer hardware; algorithmic principles).
- will acquire a deeper understanding on (elective) topics of more specialized interest, and be able to critically review, assess, and communicate current developments in the field.
- will be prepared for the next step in their careers, for example, by having done a research project (for those headed to graduate school), a programming project (for those going into the software industry), or some sort of business plan (for those going into startups).
Semesters offered by arrangement.
Spring 2024 link https://yipenghuang.com/teaching/2022-fall/