- Course Number: 01:198:170
- Instructor: Frances Trees
- Course Type: Undergraduate
- Semester 1: Fall
- Semester 2: Spring
- Semester 3: Summer
- SAS Core Curriculum Fulfillment: QR, ITR
- Credits: 3
Introduction to business application of spreadsheet software, computer technology, data communications, network applications, and structured programming.
- Syllabus: http://bit.ly/CS170
- Video Intro: http://bit.ly/AboutCS170
- Instructor Profile: Trees, Frances
- Prerequisite Information:
Lecture 2 hours, recitation 1 hour. This course is for students seeking admission to Rutgers Business School: Undergraduate-New Brunswick. Limited to prebusiness and business majors.
Credit not given for this course and 01:198:110.
- This course is not open to declared CS majors.
* This course may not be used toward CS major degree credit.