16:198:562 - Advanced Robotics
- Course Number: 16:198:562
- Course Type: Graduate
- Semester 1: Fall
- Semester 2: Spring
- Credits: 3
198:562 provides comprehensive coverage of mathematical and algorithmic foundations of robotics, particularly motion planning, grasping and manipulation with an emphasis on data-driven and machine learning tools used in modern robotics. The focus will be on how robots can acquire new behaviors and adapt to their environment through learning.
- M.S. Course Category: Robotics
- Category: B (M.S.), B (Ph.D.)
- Prerequisite Information:
- Expected Work: Regular readings and homework, written and oral presentations, projects.