SOME RECENT PUBLICATIONS
- Computing Small Hitting Sets for Convex
Ranges. Japan Conferenceon Discrete and Computational Geometry,
Tokyo, Japan, September, 2013 (with Stefan Langerman and Mudassir
- On the Variance of Random Polygons.
Proceedings of the 22nd Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry,
August, 2010, 211-214. (with Imre Barany). Here is the journal version (Computational Geom. - Theory and
Application, 46, 173-180, 2013).
- Six-way Equipartitions by Three Lines in the
Plane. Proceedings of the 22nd Canadian Conference on
Computational Geometry, August, 2010, 277-280. (with Mario Szegedy and
- Generalized Ham-Sandwich Cuts. Discrete
& Computational Geometry 44,#3, 535-545 (2010) (wih Jihui Zhao).
- Generalized Ham-Sandwich Cuts
for Well Separated Point Sets Proceedings of the
20th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, August, 2008. (with Jihui Zhao).
- Some Combinatorial and Algorithmic Aspects of
the Borsuk-Ulam Theorem, Graphs and Combinatorics 23, 331-341 (2007) (with Sambuddha Roy).
- Long Monotone Paths in Line Arrangements,
Discrete and Computational Geometry 32, 167-176 (2004), (with
J. Balogh, O. Regev, C. Smyth, and M. Szegedy).
[earlier version in Proceedings 19th ACM Symposium on Computational
Geometry, 124-128 (2003)]
- The Convex Hull for Random Lines in the
Plane Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2866, (2003) 172-175
with M. Golin
and S. Langerman.
- Optimization in Arrangements ,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2607 Springer-Verlag, 50-61, H.Alt,
STACS 2003 (with S. Langerman).