CS-105: Great Insights in Computer Science
Words of Support
Fall 2008 was the biggest CS105 class yet (100 students) and the semester
went really well.
Here are some lovely words of support I got from
students at the end of the semester!
- I just wanted to say that I really really very much enjoyed your class
this semester. and I absolutely loved your singing videos! I'm not
much of a computer programmer, but you made it very hard for me to
miss class. Thank you for your effor to help all of us out via
chatroom and emails. Have great holidays! (especially Hannukah!)
- Thanks Professor I am VERY happy with my grade....I don't necessarily
like Computer Science because of the Math and Science aspect (i'm a
History and English buff, total opposite side of the spectrum...lol)
but i must say i truly LOVED this class. I think that you are a great
professor and I would definitely recommend the course to others!!
- I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for making my first (and
probably last class, due to scheduling difficulties) at Rutger's a
truly great experience. The enthusiasm which you put into your class
really helped to make something, which is routinely difficult for me,
a bit more understandable, interesting, and certainly fun.
- Thanks a lot for a great class, hope to come across more of your
classes in the future!
- Speaking as a 5th year senior in his last semester who is majoring in
econ and dabbled in engineering, you are definately the coolest and
nicest professor I've come across! I actually liked coming to class!
Your lectures kept me interested and stimulated all the way through,
and I don't recall that ever happening in my years here. A great way
for me to end my undergrad career. Never have I recieved such quick
responses to my emails or seen such accomodations with the podcasts
and utilization of the sakai website. Definately an asset to the
university. Will you continue to lecture at rutgers in the future?
Anyways, I just wanted to send the email to show my appreciation for
the effort you have put in to the course and the students.
- Thanks alot professor. Im not saying this because you are letting me
take the exam today at home, but you were definitely one of the better
more interesting professors that i have had here at rutgers. I really
enjoyed attending your class, and i actually did learn alot about how
computers work. It was worthwhile.
- You are such an awesome professor! you made the class so enjoyable!
- I am currently a majorless sophomore who really enjoyed your class,
however I'm not a huge math fan. Your class made me think of majoring
in something computer related ... Thanks for a great class!
- Great lecture today with the robots and all.
- Dear Prof. Littman, I was initially not at all thrilled about
taking this course and was seriously considering dropping it. I
decided to go to at least one just to see what it was like. I arrived
found a proffesor who was enthusiastic about the subject and for
mainly that reason I decided to stick with the class. Thank you for
your enthusiasm without it I never would have taken this class. Happy
- Professor Littman, this class has been an absolute pleasure
- It is refreshing to meet a professor who truly cares for his