Department of Computer Science
Rutgers, the State University of NJ
110 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8019
Phone: (848) 445-7296
FAX: (732) 445-0537
Office: Hill 442
My research centers on questions in complexity theory, including circuit
complexity, Kolmogorov complexity, resource-bounded measure theory,
and properties of complexity classes.
(See also highly
- Co-organizer, DIMACS
Workshop on Meta-Complexity, Barriers, and Derandomization, April, 2020.
- Program Committee:
- Visiting Scholar,
Program on Lower Bounds in Computational Complexity, Fall, 2018.
- Co-organizer, Clay
Mathematics Institute Complexity Theory Workshop, Oxford, July, 2018.
(See also information about the Oxford
- Former Editor-in-Chief (and current member of the editorial board):
ACM Transactions on Computation Theory (ToCT)
- Member of the Editorial Board:
Journal of the Association Computability in Europe)
- Scientific Board: Electronic Colloquium on
- Associate Editor in Chief: Chicago Journal of
Theoretical Computer Science
- Treasurer, SIGACT Executive Committee, 2018-2021.
Classes, Office Hours, Etc.
Related Links at Rutgers