I am a Graduate Student studying at Rutgers University. My specialization and area of research is Distributed System and Cloud Computing. I am also currently working as a part time lecturer at Rutgers University's Computer Science department.
During Summer of 2017- June to August 2017, I worked for Intel Corporation as Cloud Software Engineer Intern at Innovation, Pathfinding Architecture Group. During my stay at Intel, I researched extensively in the field of Cloud Storage and Compute area and developed a command line tool and Intel Snap plugin for Cloud Storage.
I graduated with Bachelor of Engineering with Information Technology as a major from University of Pune, India. I previously worked as a Software Engineer at Open Source Software R&D Center of NTT DATA Americas.
My current areas of research are:
1) Distributed Systems/Cloud Computing
2) Virtualization and Containers
3) Cloud Infrastructure Orchestration
In past, I have worked on the following research areas::
1) Web Services
2) B2B/B2C e-Commerce
1) HENRI: High Efficiency Negotiation-based Robust Interface for Multi-party Multi-issue Negotiation over the Internet; CUBE'12 Proceedings; ACM Digital Library, USA
2) MAINWAVE: Multi Agents and Issues Negotiation for Web using Alliance Virtual Engine; The Computing Research Library, Cornell University, USA.
3)MAINWAVE: Multi Agents and Issues Negotiation for Web using Alliance Virtual Engine; The Smart Computing Review Journal, South Korea
> Awards and Honors
1) Gold Medal and "The Best Student Project of The Year" for my research project "Multi-party Multi-issue Negotiation System" given by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India.
2) First Prize in State Level Drama Competition conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune, India
3) First Prize in State Level Drama Competition conducted by MIT School of Management, Pune, India
*Learn more at- http://saurabh-deochake.github.io