Last modified: Mar 11, 2018
Trouble logging in?
- Have you Created or activated your account?
- Have you Set your CS Password and use it to login?
- Check Current Status of CS Resources in case we have bigger issues.
Machine and Lab Information
- All Graduate students have pyshical and remote access to all iLab Machines located in Hill 248, Hill 252 and Hill 254, and can remotely access all Graduate machines located in Graduate student offices.
- Complete lists of all Graduate machines accessible remotely for all Graduate students.
- Live Status of Grad Machines and iLab Machines in Hill 248, Hill 252 and Hill 254,
- Machines equiped with GPU are located in Hill 254,Hill 248 and all HP EliteDesk 800 G1 TWR, HP ProDesk 600 G2 models in the graduate machine cluster.
Using Graduate Machines
To use CS Grad Machines, we recommend:
- Access via Remote Graphical Display, using X2Go client. See instructions on how to do this.
- An SSH client for a remote command line interface like Putty, Secure Shell aka WinSSH .
- A local X-Server (such as Xming or Cygwin on Windows or XQuarts on MacOSX ) and remotely X-Tunnel graphical applications using an SSH client
- Log in directly to a machine located in your offices. (For TA/GA/Fellow/Instructors)
- If you have issue with specific machine, please check Status of iLab machines.
Info on Students
- see list of Graduate Students and their Home pages. You can setup your own university homepages or department homepage.