Skip to content Skip to navigation

Facilities Problems

If you have problems with Rutgers physical plant (e.g., heating, cooling, lights, plumbing, etc.) please report the problem using Facilities Service Request Form.

You should get a reply from within one working day that contains a work order number along with the information you provided on the form. Forward their email reply to Rob Toth ( so he can followup if necessary.