MRS is a new initiative of the IEEE RAS Technical Committee on Multi-Robot Systems. The goal of the conference is to bring together researchers who are in the field of multi-robot systems (MRS) and multi-agent systems (MAS), both directly and indirectly, to cross-fertilize ideas. Typically MRS/MAS research is spread across large conferences, and this makes it difficult for us to keep up to date on new findings and meet others in the area. The intent of the conference is to bring those researchers together with a high-quality symposium to highlight the best in the field. We would like to see the top advances in multi-robot and multi-agent research represented at MRS 2019.
Visit the MRS 2019 website for more information.
The conference scope will include any research related to multi-robot and multi-agent systems, an inherently diverse community. Several competences are needed in this field, ranging from control systems to mechanical design, coordination, cooperation, estimation, perception and interaction. The fields of interest include the following general fields, but are not limited to:
- Modeling and Control of MRS/MAS
- Optimal Control and Optimization Methods for MRS/MAS
- Motion and Path Planning for MRS
- Bio-Inspired MRS and Swarm Intelligence/Robotics
- Distributed Perception and Estimation in MRS/MAS
- Planning and Decision Making for MRS/MAS
- Physical Interaction in/with MRS/MAS
- Cooperative/Collective Learning in MRS/MAS
- AI of Large Scale Systems
- Applications of MRS
- Technological and Methodological Issues
- MRS for Cooperative Manipulation
- Micro/Nano Scale MRS
- Operating Systems and Cloud Technology for MRS
- Communication in MRS/MAS
- Performance Evaluation and Benchmarking in MRS/MAS
- Human-robot and Human-agent interaction
- Game theoretic approaches for MAS/MRS
- Teamwork, team formation, teamwork analysis
Prof. Kostas Bekris is the General Chair of the event while Prof. Jingjin Yu is the Local Arrangement Chair. Rahul Shome and Han Shuai, PhD students in the Computer Science department, are serving as Website and Registration Chair, respectively.