Skip to content Skip to navigation

Research In Computer Scienceᵅ


The course numbers 701, 702 and 703 are used by graduate students for their Ph.D. thesis research work.  There is one section of 701/702/703 for each member of the graduate faculty.

A Ph.D. student must have a least 24 credits of 701-2-3 taken toward writing a Ph.D. thesis.  Ph.D. students should not register for 701-2-3 until they have passed their qualifying exams.

Students receive a "grade" of S or U for their research credits.

1 to 12
ᵅ Open Only to PhD Students