Skip to content Skip to navigation

Matriculation Continued


This makes it possible for a student to take a semester's leave of absence. The student must make a formal request to the Director of the Program by filling out a form. Permission will almost never be granted for more than two semesters. Once the student has obtained departmental approval, he must register for 198:800. The Graduate School does not allow students who have passed the Ph.D. qualifying exam to take Matriculation Continued. Such students must be registered for at least 1 credit of thesis research (701-2) each semester.

Fall, and Spring