- Position Type: Tenure-Track Faculty
- Job Description:
This search is now complete and we are no longer accepting applications.
The Computer Science Department at Rutgers University invites applications for a tenure-track position. We are especially interested in hiring at the Assistant Professor level in the area of Cybersecurity, but invite applications in all areas of Computer Science at all levels. We take a broad view of security within Computer Science, including formal and algorithmic approaches to secure computation and communication; empirical approaches to the security of deployed software and systems; and research on the security of data, such as privacy, authenticity and digital forensics; as well as interdisciplinary security research linking innovative Computer Science to its implications for regulation, public policy or business strategy.
The CS Department is strongly committed to increasing the diversity of our faculty and welcomes applications from women, dual-career couples, historically underrepresented populations and candidates with disabilities. Offer is contingent upon successful completion of all pre-employment screenings.
- Responsibilities will include: Responsibilities include research, supervision of PhD students, and teaching undergraduate and graduate level courses in Computer Science. Pursuit of external research funding is expected.
- Requirements: Successful completion of a PhD or equivalent in Computer Science or a closely related field is required by the start date.
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit their CV, a research statement addressing both past and future work, a teaching statement, and contact information for three references.
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Timelines: The appointment will start September 1, 2020. Applications received by January 15, 2020 will be given priority.
- Application: Click here to go to Application Link
- Rutgers Policies: Rutgers subscribes to the value of academic diversity and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Females, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Rutgers is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.