Research interests: approximate computing, green computing, distributed
and parallel systems, operating systems, and
Honors & Awards:
- Guangyan Hu
- William Katsak (Co-advised by Ricardo Bianchini)
- Ioannis Manousakis (Co-advised by Ricardo Bianchini)
- Daniela Vianna (Co-advised by Amelie Marian)
- Md Ehtesamul Haque (PhD, 2016, Co-advised by Ricardo Bianchini):
post-doc at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Cheng Li (PhD, 2015, Co-advised by Ricardo Bianchini): VMWare.
- Andrew Tjang (PhD, 2014): Rutgers University.
- Kien Le (PhD, 2012, Co-advised by Ricardo Bianchini): A10 Networks.
- Wei Wang (PhD, 2010, Co-advised by Amelie Marian): Electronic Arts.
- Christopher Peery (PhD, 2009): Amazon.
- Kiran Nagaraja (PhD, 2005): Ericsson Research
- Tuan Phan (MS, 2005): EBay
- Francisco Matias Cuenca-Acuna (PhD, 2004): Intel Argentina Software Design Center.
- Zhijun He (MS, 2004)
- Samian Kaur (MS, 2001)