Frances P. Trees, D.P.S.
Director of Undergraduate Introductory Instruction
Hill Center, Room 384
110 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854
email: fran.trees (at) cs (dot) rutgers (dot) edu
phone: (848) 445-7299
2016 Spring Schedule
| M, W 3:35 PM - 4:30 PM
|| CS 110 : Introduction to Computers and Applications
| M, W 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM and by appointment
||Office Hours: Hill 384
- CS 110: Introduction to Computers and Applications (Rutgers)
- CS: Introduction to Computers and Computing (Drew University)
- CS: Introduction to Computers and Computing : Scripting Focus- Python (Drew University)
- CS: Object Oriented Programming - Java (Drew University)
- CS: Data Structures -Java (Drew University)
- Math: Introductory Statistics (Drew University)
- Math: Calculus I (Drew University)
- Math: Calculus II (Drew University)
Recent Professional Activities
- Computer Science Education Research Group (CSERG)
- K- 12 Computer Science Outreach :We are interested in working with K-12 teachers in developing/expanding CS curriculum in local schools
- Teacher Professional Development: We host CS workshops for K - 12 teachers in a variety of CS topics at a variety of grade levels. CS4CS Teacher Workshop
is the most recent Professional Development Workshop hosted by Rutgers CS Department.
- Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) Chapter Liaison and appointed member of the Board of Directors: Work with local communitites nationwide to form CSTA chapters.
- College Board Advanced Placement Consultant for Advanced Placement Computer Science: conduct workshops and summer institutes for AP CS A teachers.
- Advisory Committee for CS Principles Initiative
- Co-Chair of College Board's AP Computer Science Principles Course to launch in 2016-17 academic year.
Last updated 8/28/2015
Copyright © 2015