associate professor · computer science · rutgers
phd · electrical engineering · princeton
b.eng honors · electrical engineering · mcgill
core 306 · piscataway · nj
abhib at cs dot rutgers dot edu
- dec '16: yale
- nov '16: dartmouth
- sep '16: northwestern
- sep '16: university of wisconsin, madison
- apr '16: vee '16 panel
- mar '16: stony brook
- nov '15: georgia tech
- mar '15: university of pennsylvania
- mar '15: carnegie mellon university
- feb '15: intel, bangalore
i build high-performance, energy-efficient, and secure computer systems at all scales (e.g., datacenters, mobile systems). my expertise lies at the intersection of hardware architecture and systems software.
›› recent and upcoming stuff
- check out our ispass '16 paper characterizing virtual addressing mechanisms on real-system GPUs.
- the burned pancake (aka., my first phd student) has successfully defended; kudos binh, and good luck at intel!
- come to asplos '16 and learn about memory transistency, our view of memory consistency and address translation interactions.
- our work on large page management in virtualized environments has been accepted at micro '15, and is a best paper award candidate.
- check out our recent top picks paper on address translation for throughput oriented accelerators, building on our asplos '14 paper.
›› selected awards and honors
- best paper award nominations for micro '15, pact '09 papers.
- asplos '14 paper selected for ieee micro top picks journal.
- research awards from vmware and google, '13.
- national science foundation's CAREER award, '13.
- wu prize for academic excellence, princeton university, '09.
- british association medal for graduating at the top of class, james mcgill award, james mcgill scholarship, mcgill university, '01-'05.
- graduated at the top of class, the dwight school in manhattan, '01.
›› industry collaborators and funding agencies
- the national science foundation.