Graduate Department of Computer Science
Please send mail to email@example.com if you have any problems.
Complete list of machines located here.
- Class accounts for Spring 2015 can now be opened. Follow
this link to add yourself to a class account. Welcome back...
You can now access a graphical user interface to any of the iLab Domain
machines remotely using your web browser. Simply install a Java plugin in
your favorite browser and enter the desired iLab machine's hostname that
you want to connect to in the address bar. You will be redirected to a page
to start the connection. This service is in initial testing. At this time
to make the secure connection, please accept the self signed certificate and
trust the Java code. It your network connection is dropped, simply reconnect
within 8 hours to re-obtain your connection. For all questions please email
- To use advance file permissions on the iLab domain see these instructions.
- Need to change your password? The iLab domain now uses your University password. See "http://password.rutgers.edu/" for how to change your password.
- Trouble loggin in? Have you not acknowledged the DCS
Academic Integrity Policy at
If you haven't yet, your account will be disabled.
USB mounting should automatically occur when plugging in a usb key during a
Gnome desktop session. Make sure to right click and select "Unmount" before
removing the key from the machine.
- ACCOUNTS CLOSED -- Your account has been
closed if you meet any of the following criteria:
If your account has been closed and think that we should reopen your account,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We
apologize if we have closed accounts incorrectly. If your account should
be legitimately open, we will reopen it ASAP.
- You are NOT a DCIS graduate student
- You are NOT currently enrolled in a DCIS course
- Your are NOT a TA for a DCIS course
- A new way of setting your java version
- Hill 354 Contains Several machines. Use your RUID card to access
Info on Students